/ / Park Daruvarske Toplice

Park Daruvarske Toplice

Photos and description

Park Daruvarske Toplice is located in the Croatian town of Daruvar, which is located in the continental part of the country. A famous Spa resort located in the forest area. Another name for Park Daruvarske Toplice - resort Julio Park. In the Park there is a hospital where the treatment of rheumatic and gynecological diseases. The water in the nine springs resort has a temperature of 40-47 degrees throughout the year. In its composition contains bicarbonates, calcium and magnesium. In the local muds of volcanic origin composed of compounds of aluminium, silicon and iron.

The Park is decorated in the Baroque style and combines elements of historicism and the English landscape style of garden art. In Daruvarske Toplice are buildings of 18-19 centuries, as well as numerous villas and baths.

In ancient times on the territory of the Park were Roman baths. In their place, by Antun Jankovic began to create the Park, the first trees which was planted in 1762. In 1927 on the territory of Daruvarske Toplice was a monument to "bather".

The first bath was built by Antun Jankovic in 1762. The construction was carried out under the leadership of the Macedonian specialist in stone processing. The Foundation became the Foundation of Roman baths. In 1860, the bath was rebuilt, and in 1896 was reconstructed. Healing water from this source can be drunk,

Ivanova bath got its name in 1812, in honor of Ivan Jankovic. In front of the bath is a round pool, it tourists throw coins for the fulfillment of desires.

Swiss Villa, located in the Park Daruvarske Toplice was built in 1960, in the days of Julia Jankovic. This building was built as a summer house in the Swiss style with wooden porch, oblibenym vine.

Mary bath was built in 1862. It has the shape of an oval and surrounded by an iron fence. Villa Arcadia was completed by 1870. In 1903 it was rebuilt, and in 1991, restored. Today it has 25 seats. The Central mud bath was built by the project of A. Carnelutti in 1909 in a Moorish style on the site of an old wooden Anina bath.