/ / Church "Three crosses"

Church "Three crosses"

Photos and description

Church "Three crosses" was built in 1957. architect Alvar Aalto. It represents, perhaps, the most unusual and attractive construction, made in the best architectural traditions of that time.

The name of the Church received the three crosses depicted on the altar and symbolizing the cross on the famous mount Calvary.

Despite the fact that the building was constructed of conventional concrete, the interior of the Church amazes with its noble modesty: Italian marble, vostochnosibirskaya wood species and finishing of linen fabric. The uniqueness of the Church is truly amazing the game of light and shadow. Of the hundreds of unusual Windows only two are identical. The bell tower of the Church has the form of an arrow directed upwards. It has 3 bells, one of which hails from the Yas'ky.

The primary purpose of this Church, located in a quiet and cosy place surrounded by birches and pines, was to ensure communication between God and the congregation. Thus, nothing here distracts the person from his intentions.

The Church is open to visit at any time and admission is free.