/ / The Church Of St. Nicholas

The Church Of St. Nicholas

Photos and description

The current Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas was built in 1956. architect Toivo Paatela. It was originally a chapel, built in traditional Russian style, but a few years later it was expanded and rededicated as a Church.

Simple, with a wooden façade and a harmonious atmosphere inside leaves a deep mark in the hearts of local residents and curious tourists.