/ / The Tower Of Wheels

The Tower Of Wheels

Memorial building wills (Memorial tower or simply the wills Tower wills) is located in Bristol in the UK. This is the third highest building of the city, its height is 68 meters.

In the belfry of the tower hangs a bell Big George is one of the largest bells in England.

The tower was built from 1915 to 1925, and is one of the last buildings erected in England in the Gothic revival style. The tower is part of the complex of the University of Bristol and his trademark, his symbol. Now in the tower are two faculties, the library and in the Main hall conducted all of the ceremony.

The tower was built at the expense of the family tobacco Industrialists Wilson, in memory of Henry Overton wills III a, the industrialist, philanthropist and the first honorary Chapter of the University.