/ / Academy of music Franz Liszt: photos, description (Franz Liszt Academy of Music)

Academy of music Franz Liszt: photos, description (Franz Liszt Academy of Music)

Academy of music Liszt Ferenc concert hall and Conservatory in Budapest, founded on 14 November 1875 at his home of a composer. For this reason, the Academy is also the Liszt Museum, which houses a collection of valuable books and manuscripts. Later, the Academy moved to prospect Andrassy in the three-storey building in neo-Renaissance style, designed by Adolf lang and built between 1877 and 1879 years. Inside the building is decorated with frescoes, ceramics and sculptures (including the statue of Bela Bartok and Chopin ) . The original building was adorned with stained glass Windows, which performed a Mix of his Mouth.

The name of its founder, the Academy received only in 1925. Original name of educational institution - the "Royal national Hungarian Academy of music, and from 1919 to 1925 it had the name "College of Music".

Currently, the Academy includes a Museum and research center of the Sheet, and also music school. Bartok.