/ / Straw bridge: photos, description

Straw bridge: photos, description

To the left of the Doge's Palace thrown Straw bridge, so named due to the fact that there was moored barges brought a straw for the prison. This bridge was built in 1360 and enlarged in the XIX century. From this location offers an exciting picture of the grim Palace canal with bridge of Sighs, connecting the Doge's Palace with the building of the XVI century New prisons.