/ / The regional Philharmonic. G. Zhubanova

The regional Philharmonic. G. Zhubanova

Photos and description

One of the first of the Philharmonic societies of Kazakhstan was opened in the difficult war years. The first sounds of Kazakh folk music and international classics at the Philharmonic hall was heard in September 1944, Since that time creative collectives of the regional Philharmonic society never cease to delight lovers of music professional performance known to the world of music.

In 1998, the institution was named after a great musician, composer and public figure of Kazakhstan Gaziza Zhubanova. At different times within the walls of the Philharmonic were such honored artists of Kazakhstan: G. Koishybaeva, R. Akarova, J. Seilov, T. Ospanov, etc.

In 2002, Akimat of Aktobe region made the decision to transfer to the jurisdiction of the regional Philharmonic hall in the former House of culture of chemists. After that in 2004 a major refurbishment the building became fully meet modern standards for cultural events at the highest level. Each team received the opportunity to conduct rehearsals in the spacious halls. The auditorium of the Philharmonic hall is designed for 401 place. The stage is equipped with the latest lighting and sound equipment.

Today in the state Philharmonic society there are more than 200 people. The composition of the Philharmonic includes the orchestra of Kazakh folk instruments, created in 2003, the chamber choir, chamber orchestra, dance ensemble "Akku", a classical music ensemble and a children's Studio "Saz", opened in 2006, the Chamber choir of the regional Philharmonic society is one of the most famous choirs as the Aktobe region and all over Kazakhstan.

Philharmonic is the organizer of the traditional festivals of various genres at national and international level - such as "Zhubanov koktemi", additionally, there are festivals of jazz and choral music, festivals, orchestras of folk instruments, festivals of young singers and young talents.